Text Size

A A A  

I ordered a paper Self-Query response, how do I change the address it will be mailed to?

If you ordered a paper copy, sign in to your Self-Query select your Self-Query order ID number, and select Order a New Copy, then select Send to a New Address. You must wait eight days from your Self-Query processing date to change your address.

Note: You will not be able to send a paper copy to a new address if you did not order one with your original Self-Query. If you need a paper copy but did not request one, you will need to start a new Self-Query order and request a mailed paper copy. The NPDB will not mail your response to a third party, such as a state licensing board.

Other Questions You May Find Helpful

Related Resources