Text Size

A A A  

If I entered something wrong on my query, how do I correct it?

To correct information on your One-Time query, you must submit a new query order and pay an additional $2.50 fee.

To correct information on a Continuous Query, you can update your query at no additional cost.

  • Go to Manage Enrollments and select the subject whose information needs correcting.
  • On the details tab, select edit.

For step-by-step instructions on updating your practitioners' profiles, see our How to Update a Practitioner Profile in Continuous Query page.

Other Questions You May Find Helpful

Related Resources