Text Size

A A A  

My information (e.g., date of birth, name, gender, state license number) is wrong on my report; how can I have this corrected?

If your report contains inaccurate information, only the reporting entity may correct the information. You must contact the reporting entity, and request that the reporting entity correct the inaccurate information by submitting a Correction Report to the NPDB.

Other Questions You May Find Helpful

Related Resources