Text Size

A A A  

How do I designate a new administrator if our administrator left our organization?

If the current administrator is no longer with the organization:

  1. Complete the New Administrator Request Form (107 KB).
  2. Scan the letter, attach it to an email, and send it to help@npdb.hrsa.gov, or fax the request to 1-703-803-1964.
  3. Once the NPDB receives your request, the new administrator will receive an email with a link to create the account.
  4. The new administrator will then fill out a form online.
  5. Once completed online, print the generated PDF form.
  6. The form will need to be notarized.
  7. You must upload the notarized form by signing into your account, or you may mail it to the NPDB.

Note: The NPDB cannot accept the notarized registration PDF by fax or email.

See How to Register as the New Administrator for your Organization for step-by-step instructions.

Other Questions You May Find Helpful

Related Resources